- If you are not currently registered as a Democrat, or if you are not sure how you are registered, please complete a new registration form as soon as possible.
- Even if you are already registered as a Democrat you may need to REGISTER AGAIN if you have moved, changed your name, gotten married (congratulations), gotten divorced or if your signature has changed.
- By making sure that you are currently registered as a Democrat you are doing one of the most important things you can do to help our Party move this country in the right direction.
Please take a moment to read about your registration options below.
Where to Register:
Register online: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr.htm
2. Registrar’s Office: You can go to the County Registrar’s office at 810 Court Street, Jackson CA 9562
3. You can pick up the Registration forms from one of the following locations:
- Amador Co. Democratic Headquarters
- US Post Offices
- Public Libraries
- Department of Motor Vehicles Office
- Many Government offices
4. Call the Registrar and ask that forms mailed to you: 209-223-6465
5. If you are living overseas or you are in the military, you may want to use the Federal Post Card Application to register to vote.
As an Amador County resident you may register to vote:
- If you are a citizen of the United States
- If you are a resident of California
- If you are not in prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony
- If you will be at least 18 years of age at the time of the next election
- If you have any questions or need additional help please feel free to contact us and we will do whatever we can to get a registration form to you in a timely manner.
Don’t forget about “pajama voting.” (Vote By Mail)
You read that right, “pajama voting.” You can vote from the comfort of your home, relaxing in front of a fire in your pajamas, if you want. Just check fill out the Vote By Mail portion of the form when you register or request a vote by mail ballot from the registrar of voters.
Have more questions about voting by mail. Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org